tirsdag den 9. august 2011

The mysterious girl

This will be a short log as its some days since I dreamt it ( forgive me aiz ^^; )
------------------

I cant remember much, only that I was quite small, and ran trough some tall grass, the sun were raising up and in the far of, but yet not so far of, distace I could se some few mountaintops a forest and the sea. It looked long away but Im sure it wouldnt have taken more then 5-10 minutes to walk trough the forest over to the ocean.
I climbed up some grassfilled 'platforms' as I ended at something that reminded me of a garden.
There were a lot of bushes and a white birdbath that I someho flew up and used to cool myself down with, it was nice and funny. Suddenly I felt like someone were watching me, and as I looked up a girl in a white/grey shadowy-ish kimonolooking outfit. it was like the colors in the outfits constantly changed, and I jumped  down to her as she kneeled down in the grass, opening  her arms to me. I didnt think further cause it felt like she kinda needed the hug just as much as I did, so I ended in her arms, cuddling into the super soft fabric that her outfit were made off, while the sunrise, ocean, mountains and trees behind us made it a beautiful scenery.
I was small in her arms..
 I felt safe, even though I cried...

Then I woke up, all because I was crying whih made me a bit cnfusd untill I remembered the dream. though it annoyed me a little that I didnt get to see the girls face or hair, only her chin and her lips who had smiled friendly yet sadly.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar